Invoices are issued at the beginning of the month for the month prior; and sent to the billing email address on your account. As an account administrator, you can also log into your Edgility online account and navigate to Customer lounge in the main menu to view and download all invoices.
Last updated 362 days ago
Frequently Asked Questions
- Email to SMS – How to fix 550 5.7.520 Access denied, Your organization does not allow external forwarding
- Getting Started
- Can I sign up for a trial account?
- I am new to this! Can a human assist me?
- Why can’t I log into my account?
- Can we use our ‘Company Name’ as a Sender ID?
- What format do my mobile numbers need to be in?
- Does Edgility support international messaging?
- Why can’t SMS recipients respond to messages sent using my ‘company name’ (Alphanumeric sender ID)?
- SMS Length and Message Parts
- Accounts and Billing
- How does an Edgility free trial work?
- What pricing & payment options are available?
- What currency options are available?
- Will I receive a tax invoice?
- How do I delete or close my account?
- How do I cancel my Virtual Number?
- Where can I find my subscription package information?
- How many non-included SMS messages did I send?
- When is my payment due?
- How much am I due to pay?
- What are the Edgility bank details?
- Where can I see the balance outstanding on my account?
- I’m having issues printing my invoice
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my invoices?
- Spam Compliance